Sunday, February 11, 2007

David McCaskill Classes

The Friday, March 23rd canvas enhancement class is already full and there is only one spot left on Saturday. Sunday will be the thread program. I'm really looking forward to that since I do believe that David is ingenious with how to get the most bang for the thread! He's not bound by the rules.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to offer a third enhancement class instead of the One Flew Over the Pumpkin Patch. I do love David's pieces. I have a couple of people who would like to do his potting shed piece. But I also know that we won't be able to get his enhancement classes.

Both Sally and I have been guided by David in the past. Below I have posted a copy of Sally's Red Sox Canvas(canvas by Needlepoint Broad. David suggested many of the threads and stitches. Isn't it fantastic?

No comments: