Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Back

I just realized that I haven't posted since I returned from the ANG seminar in Baltimore. First, I took two great courses on Design. One by Carole Lake and the other by Janet Mitchell Fisher. I learned a lot in each one. As you may know, I thought they would both help me in my background information for the NAN teaching certification program.

At seminar, Gretcher V. won a second place ribbon for her Candy Village. A picture is posted below in a previous blog.

When I got back, I got exciting news. A Patchwork for Peace is going to be republished. We've been unable to get copies for a while. If you want to pre-order, please call the shop. The book will be $60. But it's a great book with fabulous color photos and diagrams.

I've been consumed with my NAN beginner's course. It's due on September 15. Tonight, I just need to do the sample beginning and ending techniques and proofread all the pieces. I hope to mail it out by Thursday!

Anyway, I promise to be more regular.

No comments: