Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day

Today was the perfect day to stay home and stitch. I'd like to tell you that was what I did but unfortunately, I'm still putting the last minute touches on my requirements for the National Academy of Needle Arts. The assembly meets a week from Wednesday and I need to send out my design books etc. But I am planning on stitching tonight and tomorrow!

Last night I did finish the August outfit for the Paper doll. It does look great and involves a slightly different thread and stitch.

I haven't been able to stitch on Rockefeller Center in a while. But I'm planning on it tonight.

I leave on Tuesday for Tucson and have to make sure I have enough stitching to do. I'm planning on taking the Ridgewood Exclusive outfit for the Paper Doll Club and also the Old World Stitching Santa. It would be great to have something almost done.