Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Last season at Yankee Stadium and Shea Stadium

I know it's probably heresy to note that both the Yankees and Mets are leaving their long time homes in the same season. But as I was listening to the radio in my travels, I know that both are moving to new stadiums next year. I also know that lots of stitchers like to stitch while listening/watching baseball.

So for those who are Mets or Yankee fans or those who have them in their families, wouldn't it be perfect to be stitching Yankee Stadium or Shea Stadium this year? We have both canvases at the store. And there's still time to join the Stadium class that has its first meeting this Sunday.

We have one Mets Stadium in stock and could get another one here by Sunday if we knew today or tomorrow. We also have a Yankee Stadium in stock.

Just think of all those hours of baseball ahead!