Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Weekend After

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a small group for dinner but it was very enjoyable. We even got to sit by the fire for a while. We've used some of the Thanksgiving leftovers recipes that we have traditionally used. In addition, when making the Thanksgiving stuffing, I found that turkey sausage is moister so you need much less water.

Of course, as a retailer, I can help but read the stories about Black Friday and the hordes going to the mall. At Ridgewood Needlepoint, we had a lovely day with our customers who came in for stitch and chat. Kappy came in to pick up a delightful pillow. I promised to post that picture with some other finished items later in the week.

This week, we expect the Christmas finishing to really start coming in. I know that we will be receiving two tree toppers and three Old World Santas this week. I can't wait to see them.