Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project Bags

The new project bags have almost flower out of the store. The large sacks are perfect for carrying your needlepoint project on stretcher bars. Other customers have also liked the smaller project bags for travel projects. Others have snapped up the gadget bags. Although I got them in red, blue and black, I can also get them in purple. Since I'm planning on ordering more in the next week, I'd be delighted to order the colors or styles that you would like.

In my original post, I forgot to mention that the bags are manufactured here in the United States. I believe they utilize disabled workers so there is an added benefit to these bags.

We will be ordering them again this week so if you have a particular preference, please let us know. We will be glad to accomodate you.