Friday, March 27, 2009

Kathy Schenkel's San Francisco Mini Stocking

I don't usually stitch ornaments but right now, I am in the middle of stitching Kathy Schenkel's mini stocking of an elephant decorating a tree. I also ordered the NYC and the New Jersey mini stockings. (The NYC mini stocking has an apple for its insert; the New Jersey mini stocking has a seagull.)
Today we received Kathy's brand new San Francisco mini stocking. The insert is a brown seal. It's perfect for the traveler or your favorite Californian. My husband grew up just outside of San Franciso so he will be receiving an unstitched one for his birthday on Sunday. Then I will have to stitch that one before my NYC one.

So suddenly I am stitching four mini stockings (plus the doors and my Rockefeller Center Stocking and a purse.) How many are you stitching?

I will be traveling next week to Nebraska and have quite a big of time in between flights. I am hoping that I will use the time to stitch these ornaments!
Posted by Picasa