Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Finishing

Our finishers outdid themselves this year as did our stitchers. Our customers had their finished items i in before October 1 and we got all the items we sent out back by this past week. Items were beautifully stitched and finished.

I just thought I would share these last two items with you. They were stitched by Jane and Nancy.

Of course, it's never too late to start stitching for next year. And we want to encourage you to pick those items that you have struggled to finish. Record them in our Resolution Stitching book and get a complimentary Stitch and Chat. Finish an item, and recevie a 20% discount on any item plus 10% off the finishing.

I haven't decided what to add to my list this year. Should it be my Melissa Shirley witch. It's huge and I've done so little. Or perhaps I should commit to finishing the various Stitch notebooks
I've started. But of course, there are new things to stitch, too. I want to do the Animal Crackers ornament and finish the Girl walking the dogs.

So many canvases and so little time!
Posted by Picasa