Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NM Needle Arts


In the midst of one of the snowiest winters I can remember, I need to think of spring and summer. NM Needle Arts is one of my favorite designers. Her designs have a folk quality to them which I really like.

NM needle arts has wonderful large canvases perfect for a footstool. We have two of them in the store. I love the harbor scene but I'm equally attracted to the farm scene. Each would look great on a footstool, as a large pillow or as a wall hanging. Her colors are so vibrant.
The last picture is one of a series of indoor designs. These canvases come on #18 or #13 mesh. I chose this one because I am so sick of snow. I need to believe that there will be a spring. In spite of the photos, don't be fooled. The indoor series are much smaller canvases.
Posted by Picasa