Saturday, November 03, 2007

Deborah Wilson Classes

Deborah Wilson was here for five fabulous days. We stitched her Gilded Hydrangea - I love the way the petals are done of the flowers. In addition, the stitch she used/created for the pot was terrific. I can't wait to get back to work on that one

She also taught Neptune's Sentry. It's an adorable canvas with lots of stitches. I've almost finished the background so with a little more work I could be done!

The third class was the Gilded Butterfly. The actual piece is just gorgeous.

In order to help us all make progress, we are going to do some stitch & chats just dedicated to Deborah's classes. Helen, Karen and I need to sit down to schedule the dates. We'll probably start in December!

We also saw her Cabin Fever piece. Call the store for details!