Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Almost Christmas

I've been back from Italy for over a week but I am still catching up. It was a great trip but I felt as if I needed a vacation after my vacation. We saw many museums and churches. We loved both Rome and Florence. The people were lovely.

I was so tired after sightseeing all day that I didn't stitch at night! The fact that the TV was in Italian may have had something to do with it. I particularly loved some of the angels. I also realized that I like the medieval religious art -- perhaps because it is really folk art.

At the store, we are doing lots of things. We sent back the HP trunk show and are waiting for the next one. We are in the process of sending out the leopard coat outfit to the Paper Doll Club members. The ones without threads are going out first since we are just waiting for one thread that I expect early next week!I must say that I love the way the coat came out. I'll post a picture soon.

Christmas finishing is coming back every day. Yesterday we received a fabulous stand up. Our finisher did a wonderful job turning Maria's beautiful canvas into a gorgeous standup. Another stand-up came back today. It is also spectacular.

A couple of people at the store indicated that they would like us to do Twister. I need to know if you are interested. We are also planning the classes for 2008.

I know it's a busy season for everyone but do stop in to see us. Of course, you'll want to see the next trunk show- DJ Designs of the fantastic Midtown Manhattan Stocking. (We call it the Rockefeller Center Christmas stocking.) We are expecting that trunk show early next week.)

No comments: