Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Armchair Chef Continued/ Serious Stitching

I keep checking the Armchair Chef (www.thearmchairchef.com) to see if my recipe has been posted yet. Today, a cross-stitch designer posted her recipe for apple pie. I also went back through other posting and was intrigued by a recipe for beet bread. I'm tempted to try it just because it sounds different.

My daughter Alison shared her favorite recipe for Halloween cookies with me so I might share that, too.

Oh well, onto Needlepoint. I am now working on my Intermediate submission for my NAN certification. So far, it looks pretty good and I should be able to get some serious stitching in tonight during the debate. I'm hoping to either finish the windows of the building or the stucco wall -- but it's unlikely I'll get to both.