Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall/Winter Classes

 



I always loved the start of a new school semester -- new books, new clothes etc. So as an adult stitcher, I always look forward to the start of a new needlepoint class. Right now, I am taking Tony Minieri's Back to Basics Class. I've learned so much in three classes! I look forward to each one.

I am very excited about the list of national teacher's we have coming to Ridgewood Needlepoint. We have Deborah Wilson coming in October (although that may be postponed until 2010). In April we have Carole Lake coming to teach her "How To Write a Stitch Guide" class and a day of canvas embellishment and in May, David McCaskill returns.

We have Tony Minieri's four day class "Back to Basics" spread over four summer Mondays. We will keep that class size small so that there will be lots of individualized attention.


Above is a picture of the participants in the Rockefeller Center Class that started in September. We will be sending an email out in the next week with dates for our fall classes. I will also post pictures of the classes that can start very quickly by early November.
Posted by Picasa