Sunday, September 27, 2009

Needlework System Four

 

I do believe that the choice of a Needlepoint Stand is a very personal issue. I strongly recommend that you try out a stand before you buy it. At Ridgewood Needlepoint, we have the K's Creations Metal Stand, K's Creations Lap Stands, Lowery Stand and Needlework System 4's Regular Stand, Table Stand and New Telescoping Stand.

I do take a stand to seminars and classes but I don't always need a floor stand for that. I often take the Table Stand. But I wanted to share with you the new stand from Needlework System 4. It replaces the old Travel Mate. Instead of folding over, the long arm telescopes up to a fixed position. For me this is a great enhancement since I often have to re-tighten the knobs on the travel-mate. We have one in the store for you to sample.
Posted by Picasa