Friday, January 01, 2010

Resolution Stitching

I'm trying to decide what I will add to the store's Resolution Stitching list. Like most of you, I have lots of unfinished projects but often the ones that call me are the newer ones. For example, after finishing Bruce's stocking (which was my Resolution project for 2009), I bought and started to stitch a delightful project from DJ Designs by Meri Meri. It's whimsical and I though wouldn't take any thought. Needless to say, I've now created a horizon line and I'm trying to figure out what stitch to do for the snow. I'm torn between a sky stitch by Jody Adams and Carole's Lake's Eyelet stitch.

But I do have to finish one of my belts that has been languishing around for years! Perhaps I can finish one new one and then one older one -- that sounds like a fair deal.

In case, you aren't familiar with our resolution stitching program, I'll explain it. You list up to three projects that you want to finish this year. We will give you a complementary stitch & chat plus 20% off on your next canvas each time you finish one. In addition, you will get 10% off on finishing!