Monday, January 11, 2010

TNNA Report Continued

I loved the Thread Head Designs by Barbara Elmore (I did take a picture).

I actually was writing a blog from the show yesterday when my computer died. I met the new owners of Lee Designs. They are continuing with the Lee leather goods and are bringing back some favorites including a credit card case. They have a great leather case (multiple covers) that can be used for multiple things including an IPOD case. It will hold your Ipod, charger and a headset.

Kreinik is going to introduce a new green that we could use in the Rockefeller Center Christmas stocking. It will be a green with gold flecks in in - like 307 (which is called coral) but green! I'm very excited about that!

The Studio Midwest had added a red bag that is also based on Klimt's designs. We love their black, silver and gold Klimt bag.

Keep checking back. I hope to get my pictures up this week.