Friday, May 28, 2010

Rocky

 

Liz brought her wonderful canvas, Rocky to the David McCaskill class this past weekend. If you follow my blog regularly, you know that Liz and I started to talk two weeks ago. I learned that she had a Harlequin Great Dane at home and went home to get this canvas from my stash of canvases that could only be released to a "good home." Well, was this the right home! Liz was very excited with the threads and stitches that David suggested. And she plans to have Rocky done by the time David comes back next year. Of coure, by then, the canvas will be renamed for the female Great Dane.
she owns.

I included a couple of the chosen threads for the canvas. The stitches David suggested were great. And this very large canvas will be done with a just a few select stitches. I can't wait to see the finished Dane.
Posted by Picasa