Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Stitch Landscape


If you follow my blog, you know that I really value my needlepoint books. Thus, I am delighted to report on a newly published Needlepoint Stitch Book on Landscapes.  First place, it's a little different since it just focuses on stitches used for landscapes.

This new book, Stitch Landscape, is organized by landscape categories. Within each category, there are a range of suggested stitches. In addition, there are also hints for the particular area. Below, I have show the pages for Stone which includes hints for stitching stones.

What I love about this book is that it makes it relatively easy for a stitcher to find stitches appropriate for a specific area. And I think it's great to have suggestions. Finally, the book is about the same size as Stitch to Go so it's extremely portable.

Recommended stitching pathways are also numbered

This book will make a great addition to your library. If you frequently do landscapes, you will be taking it with you wherever you go!
Posted by Picasa