Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eliza B. Sandals

 
 
Evidently, although I did originally post a picture of the four belts that we sent off to Voila! to be finished, the picture isn't appearing. Realistically, it's easier to post the picture again then to correct the blog.

So, these are the belts that Ridgewood Needlepoint's staff sent off to be finshed into Eliza B. flip flops. We know to order one size up than our regular size (or order the Eliza B. sandal you usually get). There was great discussion about which belts to make into the flip flops. We are anxious awaiting the return of the flip flops. For those of you who know our staff, can you figure out which belt was done by Suzanne, Gail, Gretchen and Sally?

I have been wearing my poodle flip flops almost every day. I do alternate with my other flip flops but I particularly like the poodle ones! They match Marlowe, my apricot standard poodle.
Posted by Picasa