Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone?

We've been busy at the store. Tony Minieri came on Monday to teach the first day of his four day class: Back to Basics: Bad Habits Broken Here. We ended up with 18 people in the class because I was unable to say "no" when people called at the end to register. It was a fabulous class. Tony has an incredible knowledge base and he is very forthcoming with his information. Although I've already taken the class, I still benefited from sitting through it a second time.

We managed to have almost all the supplies in the store that Tony recommends for a stitcher's kit. Our Dovo scissors came just in time. We are planning on kitting a "stitcher's kit" based on his recommended tools.

I embarrassed to admit that I forgot to take pictures. You'll just have to wait for pictures from the second class.