Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Santa and his sleigh


I just had to share these canvases with you. In the trunk show, we received the one of Santa and the reindeer flying over the green house. But there is a coordinating stocking in which Santa and the reindeer are flying over a red house.

I happen to love the line of Santa and the reindeer in front of the moon. I just think it is so suggestive. The whole scene makes me think of Clement Moore's "A Visit from St. Nick". I had to show you a close-up.

But if you have already stitched all the stockings you need, you can also get this fabulous scene ina rectangle. This is done on 13 mesh so it would be faster to stitch.

Did you know that with Melissa's stockings, she will turn the toe to the left or right. She will also does many of the designs on #13 or #18 mesh.


Posted by Picasa