Monday, May 23, 2011

Wonderful Christmas Stockings


We received some absolutely fabulous Christmas stockings in this trunk show. Of course, that's not surprising since both Mary Lake Thompson and Melissa herself have great stockings.

What I like about the stockings in the trunk show is that there is virtually one for everyone. I've picked three for you to see.

First, there is this Santa riding on a reindeer. I love Santa's face. And of course, I love the reindeer and how real he looks. As I look at it, I'm thinking of all the stitches and threads you could use as you stitch this stocking.

The next stocking is for someone who loves pink and green. It's fun and different. It might be fun to stitch the floral background with the or'nue technique.
  
The last stocking is for the dog lover. The snowman and the black lab in his Santa hat are just charming.





Posted by Picasa