Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

I'm looking forward to an exciting 2007. The TNNA show is early this year and I will be leaving in a little over a week! It's always exciting to see what is new.

I've also had time to look at some of my own personal gifts this year. My husband gave me a second set of Amy's Keeping Me in Stitches so I could keep it at our summer home. I really enjoyed leafing through the familiar chapters and enjoyed relooking at some of the newer chapters. I particularly liked the one on gardens.

I'm working on the Rockerfeller Center Christmas stocking. The tree is finally finished. It was done with french knots using Kreinik #307 in #16 and #12 braid. I'm now working on the sky using Vineyard Silk S-530 (a dark blue with a metallic mixed in). Now I have to work on Candy Village.

Working on these two Christmas items just after Christmas reminds me that it's never too early to start for next year. Some customers have already been in to select the ornaments they will do for their families for Christmas 2007.

No comments: