Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TNNA Show

The show itself was good. Much less crowded than other years with knitting much slower. I love to walk the show first to see what items stand out.

This year, there are collars and cuffs by L'Esprit de France (www.Lespritdefrance.com)
The collara and cuffs come in leopard, zebra, french country patterns and plaids. They are attached to your own jacket with velcro. They were fun and easy to do!

Some clever designers have designed cases for your Blackberry or IPOD. Another finisher can use your finished needlepoint as a flap for your computer bag.

There were beautifully needlepointed designs that were finished as jewelry. I'm working on mine tonight so I can have it converted into the pendant. This will be a quick project that makes a nice gift to yourself or others.

MAGGie & co has dolls that have changeable needlepointed outfits. The dolls are laminated and the outfits get attached through magnets. I want the whole series. There are 12 outfits plus a coat. Currently there are four or five dolls! We are going to develop a class to do six outfits in a year. I just loved it. I've order my doll with reddish hair!

Come see the pictures I've brought back.

No comments: