Saturday, January 20, 2007

TNNA Review

Janet Perry of Nuts About Needlepoint (http://www.nuts-about-needlepoint.com)did a great review of the TNNA show. The Barbara Elmore designs were beautiful but pricey.

I'm including my response to Janet."Janet's review was terrific. I was intrigued by a couple of other things. Maggie had some beautiful houses that looked like the sun was just hitting them right. They would be great for stitches.

Maggie also had laminated paper dolls with an outfit for each month. Unlike the ones my grandmother kept for us to play with, these are middle-aged dolls! The outfits were fun. My favorites were the leopard coat and the May outfit-a gardener's outfit. I've ordered my doll and plan to do each outfit as a canvas of the month with stitch guides!

I've ordered the pendants and hope to be able to send my two pendants off by the beginning of next week.

There were also great stocking cuffs at Elizabeth Turner, Needlepoint Broad and Associated Talents.

Needlepoint Broad also had a great "Jersey Girls don't pump Gas."

In FACT, I've started to stitch it already. RIght now it's available in pink and green but it will be available in yellow and black (like the current license plate and in blue and yellow like the old ones.

No comments: