Saturday, January 27, 2007

David McCaskill's Classes

I can't believe that David McCaskill will be here in two months! He is scheduled to teach for three days at Ridgewood Needlepoint-Friday, March 23 and Sunday & Monday, March 25 & 26th. We have already started enrollments for his Friday embellishment class which is limited to 8.

Originally, I was going to schedule his Halloween Hat for Sunday & Monday. It's a great project with lots of great stitches and threads. It will cost $370 for the two days; that includes the complete kit (canvases, threads, stretcher bars etc.).




But David wrote to me this week and said we could be the first group to do his "One Flew Over the " project (It was done at his Goddess weekend.) It's a one day class for $230 (includes complete kit and teaching fee) and then he could do a second embellishment class on Monday -- again limited to 8 people.

I'm really torn. I love Halloween so either project works for me. Both projects look fun so the question is what you want to do. Please look at the pictures and email me at the store.

Don't forget to sign up quickly -- we have limited space.


No comments: