Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finished Doors


I am currently stitching the Spring Door but I wanted to share with you the three finished Doors. Most Club members will choose the Christmas Door or the Chanukah Door but some may decide to do both Christmas and Chanukah. Of course, what would they then leave out.

I'm really not a pink fan but I loved doing the Valentine's Day door. And just looking at the canvases that I need to stitch, I'm dying to start the Patriotic Door and the Autumn Door. I've had to force myself to do them in order.

For those of you who have been on the fence, there is still time to do either Christmas or Chanukah for this year. The Christmas and Chanukah doors should be going out before the middle of May.

As you can see, I'm still learning how to upload the pictures. So I am not able to load three pictures at the same time but I'm not able yet to display them together. Of well, I'm sure that will come with time too.
Posted by Picasa