Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What I Do When I'm Home

My daughter was sick this week. I don't usually go to the store on Mondays and had planned to work on stitch guides. I am doing a custom stitch guide for the Lombard Street canvas by Peter Ashe in addition to the stitch guides for the Christmas and Chanukah doors.

Unfortunately, I spent Monday in the ER with Emma (She is fine and probably just had a virus but she was in pain.) I figured out ahead that we might be going to the ER, so I did have my stitching with me but I just couldn't settle in with my laying tool etc. The next ER visit I need to bring a belt to stitch! Once we got home, we were both exhausted.

Because she still wasn't feeling well yesterday or today, I spent most of both days at the computer working on the blog and the stitch guides. Of course, at night, I did stitch. After all, I needed a break from the computer time.