Thursday, March 10, 2011

Electronic Book Insert

I know that we have become an IPAD world with many people using their IPADS for everything. But I got my Kindle first, so I still tend to use that for reading. And I do like to protect the screen and make sure that the kindle is protected.

The ebook covers are a great gift. There are a variety of needlepoint designs for the inserts.. Originally, almost all the designs were by Lee (who makes the leather covers.) But recently, some other companies have started to adapt their designs for the covers. I really like Zecca's Owl for insert.. Owls are often a symbol for knowledge so it's perfect for the insert. I would do a sparkly sky using Vineyard Silk Shimmer of Silk Lame. I would also use a green Kreinik braid for the eyes (unless I decided to use glow in the dark threads).
Posted by Picasa