Thursday, August 28, 2008

The End of Summer/Start of the the School Year

I can't believe that today is August 28th. I always know the summer is waning to an end when I see the farm stands advertising chrysanthmums at 4 for $10.99. But it you are in the mood for fall flowers, we have two beautiful Sunflowers to choose from. We also have some beautiful realistic flowers from Lani. Finally, we received some fun pink flowers from Fleur de Paris.

Lots of customers are back from vacation and getting their kids ready for school. It's fun to see people we haven't seen for a while. We do have lots of new things for you to look at.

I should be updating the web site this week. In the next few weeks, we will be finalizing our fall schedule. We have Deborah Wilson coming for two classes. Helen Haydon will be teaching. I'm ready to do another background sampler and Rockefeller Center Christmas Stocking.

Gretchen is ready to teach the Carole Lake Straight Stitch class.