Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008

I just realized that I haven't posted a blog in over two weeks. I have been busy with the store and of course, celebrating the holidays with my family. Somehow, it always seems that I'm in a crunch just before Christmas-so much shopping to do and cards to write etc.

In case you don't know, we have started our January Sale early. Relatively new canvases are 20% off while the older canvases are 40% off; sale canvases are 75% off the original price. In addition, since Anchor has discontinued its pearl cotton #3, we are selling it for a $1. a skein. In addition, in order to make room for new threads, we have reduced some threads to $2. a skein (Trio, Elegance, Shepherd's Silk, Ty-Di Threads). There are some other threads on sale too - sparkle braid, felicity's garden etc.

We are very excited about this new wool that is coming in from Wiltex threads. I love their Vineyard Silk so I was very excited to sample the new wool. It's lovely. Suzanne loved it too and she loved Medici!

It's snowing here in Ridgewood. In fact, although Sally and I made it in the roads were terrible. So we closed at noon and went home. It's a very pretty snow but tough to drive in.

I'm busy working on the Christmas door for our Door series. I am also working on the email announcement so please be patient!