Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Great News-Linda Coriossi books

At the Carole Lake Classes, she talked about her favorite books. Both classes included extensive bibliographies.

As some of you know, I also love needlepoint books although the store's and my own personal collections pale next to the list of Carole's books. But one of the authors I have really started to enjoy more recently is Linda Coriossi. Just as I started to recommend two of her books (Canvas Embellishment Elegant Stitches Made Simple and Canvas Embellishment the Sequel, they went out of print. I was disappointed to learn that her printer had gone out of business and the master discs had been lost.

I have just learned from the distributor that the books are being released. I have an order in for the books but let us know if you are interested in them. They are organized in chapters according to the effect you are looking for: buildings etc.

Call us (201-612-7770) or email the store at stitches@ridgewoodneedlepoint.com if you are interested in getting these books.