Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Collection of Designs Nativity

 

 

 

 


One of my favorite Christmas stories is "The Worst/Best Christmas Pageant Ever." I enjoyed reading the bookbut loved listening to it. (The DVD is read by Elaine Stritch.) A favorite play was "Sister Mary Margaret Explains It all." In addition to Sister Mary Margaret, a key figure was the camel (actually two actors wearing the suit. So when we had A Collection of Design's Trunk show, I fell in love with the cow and camel cnavases. Unfortunately, we only recieved a few pieces and there were no pictures. Janet Burnett has sent me photos of all the canvases. This nativity is so sweet - and it reminds me of the two stories I mentioned above. (Of course, to be consistent with the Christmas Pageant story, Mary would need a black eye!

Janet explained that she doesn't have any in stock but I could place an order. While I am away, I have posted the various canvases from this nativity. Wait until you see the three kings!

You might not know it, but when the store did our nativity, I did the camel!
Posted by Picasa