Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fall Classes-National Teachers

We received Deborah Wilson's canvases for two of her classes. The Gilded Butterfly is just beautiful. You really should come into the store to see the finished canvas. The picture just doesn't do the workmanship justice! Deborah will be teaching that class on Tuesday, October 30th. We are taking reservations now for all of Deborah's classes.

We have also received her completed sample for the Gilded Hydrangea. It is just beautiful. I can't wait to stitch it. I just love Hydrangeas! Did anyone read Martha Stewart's Living this month? The magazine says that Martha is responsible for people looking at hydrangeas with an enlightened view. I've always loved them and never thought that they were overblown beach flowers. But of course, I've never been to a beach community that I didn't like!

No comments: