Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Upcoming classes

It's not too late to sign up for the City Snow class (or as we call it, the Coat Ladies. I need to order the canvases by April 1 so if you haven't registered and want to join us, call the store. The class is being held on three Sunday afternoons. It's the perfect class to use some of your stash up if you choose. I will also have a kit available if you want to replicate what I did.

Cathryn is teaching David McCaskill's Stitcher's Purse over 3 sessions. They will be held on Sunday mornings. I have 6 people registered so there is still room for one more.

Finally, the Stadium class in also scheduled for three times on Sunday afternoon. I think one date is being changed but it will start on April 13. You can see pictures and more information on our web site.

OOPs, I forgot. There may be one or two openings for David McCaskill on Saturday, April 26th. Call if you want to save that place. 201-612-7770

We are really excited about these classes!