Thursday, January 14, 2010

TNNA- A Purse with Your Dog

Elizabeth Turner Collections has several purses that they will personalize with a picture of your dog. The purse in the picture is called Claire, named after the finisher who designed it. The bow can be moved around as you see fit. Now think of a purse with a picture of each of your dogs on either side!

These are the last pictures I have from TNNA. If you've been reading my reports, you know I had camera troubles so I don't have as many pictures as I would like to have. There were other wonderful canvases!

At TNNA, I heard a needlepointer working at Julia's Needlepoint, describing the canvases that she owns. But instead of guiltily referring to it as her stash, she lovingly called her collection of canvases her trousseau. She looking forward to the time when she will be able to stitch them. I hope you all enjoy your trouseau.
Posted by Picasa