Wednesday, April 01, 2009

JP Needlepoint Purse


Helen suggested that I stitch a purse for the store. Of course, I love color and this seemed like a great store sample. It's one of the JP bags that come with a decorative ribbon and are finsihed as a pouch.

Although I can do decorative stitches while watching TV, I must say that I have found it very soothing to stitch this canvas using basketweave and Silk & Ivory. It reminds me that we really should vary our stitching projects. We need different things from our stitching at different times.

I do love the colors of this purse and look forward to seeing it finished. I'm about half way done.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Nebraska to see the cranes at Platt River. I have lots of airport layover time so I should get lots of stitching done.
Posted by Picasa