Thursday, December 09, 2010

THe Princess and Me Santas


I have continued to enjoy The Princess and Me Trunk Show. It's just wonderful how the threads and stitches are used to individualize each Santa. No matter what your interest, I think there is a Santa for you.
Today, I've chosen to highlight three different Santas. I picked the pink one known as Slumber Party Santa because Santa isn't usually depicted in pink. But look how great the stitches are! And the pompom is great. I almost think it could be called the Audrey Hepburn Santa except he would have to be much thinner.

The next Santa is called Blue Suede Santa. Look at his fabulous beard! It's made with bullion knots and is just fabulous. Also, notice that although Santa isn't usually shown in glitzy material, his blue outfit is glitzy. Perhaps, it's the Elvis in him.

Finally, look at Chubby Checkers Santa. He is certainly more old-fashioned. The Scotch Stitch is used effectively here, too.
Posted by Picasa