Monday, June 13, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Characters



I  didn't read Alice in Wonderland until I was in the sixth grade.  Somehow, my mother realized that I hadn't read it and bribed me to read it. I was paid a $1 to read it but she thought I should give the $1 back since I enjoyed it.

These canvases are perfect for the person who loves Lewis Carroll's wonderful book.  The four figures are  sweet Alice, the Red Queen,  the White Hare and the Mad Hatter..

At the store, we were talking about what characters we were afraid.  One customer said she was always afraid of the Queen of Hearts with her "Off with their Heads" comments.

These would make great stand-ups or ornaments.  I also think they would make wonderful pillows in a child's room.  Think of the great threads and stitches you could  use!