Saturday, June 11, 2011

Clip On Ornanments

Labors of Love has these adorable figures in addition to the clip-on Birds. (The figures are based on the Twelve Days of Christmas.)  But I think you could easily choose the ones you like to stitch. I know that my girls would have loved the ballerina when they were little. I would use Petite Frosty Rays for the gymnasts outfit.  I would use  Kreinik's hot wire for the rings.  Since these are such whimsical ornaments, I would use Flair for the skin.

These are three dimensional ornaments so you stitch the front and the back of each.  I can see doing the soldier's coat with Petite Very Velvet and perhaps silk pants.

I like decorations that have red in them so I would be tempted by the drummer and the maid a' milking, too.
Each canvas comes with its clip.



Posted by Picasa