Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Signs from Barbara Bergsten Designs



Barbara Bergsten Designs has some wonderful canvases based on sayings. For example, the perfect gift for a ski house owner or beach house owner is "Guests of Guests May Not Bring Guests."

The "I'm not Bossy, I just Have Better Ideas" comes in red or black lettering.

 Meredith liked the next one  "If I agreed,  we'd both be wrong."  She thinks it would be great for work.

The "My name is No No Bad Dog" canvas is actually one of our favorite canvases. It's perfect for the family with a disobedient dog. You can easily change the color of the dog's fur to match yours'. I'm going to make my dog look a little more like my Apricot Standard Poodle, Marlowe. Sally is going to make the dog a black dog to look like Sadie, her Goldie-Doodle.
Posted by Picasa