Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TNNA Show - The Best Thing

I did enjoy The National Needlearts Association Trade Show. On the last day, I revisited some of the booths to place orders, and to look again. At JP, Janelle showed me Julie's new idea -- a Toilet Tissue Holder. It was great. Unlike the ones done in plastic canvas 30 years ago, these are elegant. You can stitch it in cheetah, zebra, tiger or if you prefer - Fleur de Lis or Napoleonic Bees! In addition to the area around the toilet tissue, there is a top. The tiger one has a tiger face. What great fun! At the store we were thinking that it could also be used to put your jewelry in or on a man's bureau for his change.

To me it was the best thing at the market! I'm going to try to get a picture of the finished one. Of course, we hope to have one in the store bathroom soon!