Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm still a little behind

I promised that I would have the email out and the information on the The Doors up in early January. I have started to work on the email which will then go up on the site but I still have to take one more picture. I went to take the picture and one of my children borrowed my Nikon battery! So the picture will have to wait.

Of course, when I get the battery, I might also take a picture of the Christmas door "in progress."
It's really coming along quite nicely if I say so myself. Although I had hoped to finish it this week, I think I will be able to get it done by next week and then start the Chanukah door. So for those of you who are wondering, the first door in the series will be the holiday door. (You can choose Christmas or Chanukah or both).

I am enjoying the Christmas door a lot. It's been fun to figure out how to get more depth through stitches and threads.