Monday, January 05, 2009

To Market, TO Market

I leave a week from Thursday for The National Needlework Association trade show in San Diego. First, I must admit that I particularly love the market when it's in San Diego. There is something wonderful about leaving cold and grey New Jersey and arriving in beautiful and normally sunny San Diego. The reality is that once I'm there, I don't get out much except walking back and forth from the hotel to the convention center. But it's just the idea that I'm there!

I always take classes. I'm very excited since I am taking Amy's Bunger's class on Melissa Shirley's Pretty Peasant Dress. It's bright and fun and Amy is a great teacher.

Of course, I'm there for the show, too. SO if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know. I always go with a shopping list.

And in order to accomodate the news threads and designs, we have lots of canvases and threads on sale at the store. They are going fast so hurry!