Friday, June 08, 2007

Deborah Wilson of Beau Geste Designs

Deborah Wilson and Beau Geste Designs weren't at the TNNA show this time. But fortunately for me, several of our customers took classes with her at other locations. Nancy raved about the hydrangea class. In addition, Deborah showed her a beautiful butterfly that Deborah had just finished stitching.

I followed up with Deborah to see if we could teach these two classes in addition to Neptune's Sentry. Ridgewood Needlepoint will have Deborah Wilson teaching at our shop for five days in October instead of 4. In addition to Neptune's Sentry, she will teach the butterfly (an intensive one day class) and the hydrangea!

Deborah shares with many of us a love of hydrangeas. Her grandmother had a house on the Jersey Shore that had hydrangeas. (My grandparents had handrangeas in their garden in Queens.)Wait until you see this beautiful piece. I can't wait to stitch it.


Deborah will be here from October 26-29th. She will either be adding October 25th or October 30th! I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Just to let you know. We've already have several people signed up for Neptune's Sentry.