Friday, January 28, 2011

Kathy Schenkel Trunk Show

Our walls are filled with the Kathy Schenkel Trunk Show plus many baskets and two drawers. This is a very large trunk show with lots of needlepoint canvases. The canvases are wonderful. They are extremely well-painted.

I happen to love the small figures with backgrounds: Easter, Noah's Ark, Thanksgiving, The Nativity. They are just very sweet. And in most instances, you can choose to do just the background or the background and the figures.

I love the Santas becasue of the opportunity to work with beards and mustaches. In the next couple of days, I will post pictures of the finished canvases.

We have our small Christmas Tree in the store hung with her mini-stocking canvases with the delightful stuffed animals. I have enjoyed stitching these. My favorite is probably the elephant decorating the tree (and we have a stitch guide for that!)
Posted by Picasa