Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Sale Threads

I've been doing inventory this past weekend and I leave for The National Needlework Association's Trade Show on Thursday. So I have to make room for new threads and new colors. So, reluctantly, I am putting the Vineyard Silk Shimmer (except for S-530 Night, S-537 Cloud, S-521 Kelly and S-504 Lollipop) on sale for $3.50. Of course the sale price only applies to in-stock items. I have also added about half of the Tone-on-Tone colors to the sale group.

I have loved using these threads but they don't seem to be the right colors for the canvases we carry. Anyway, take advantage of the sale. Of course, you can call (201-612-7770) or send us an email. But don't delay since I think they will go quickly at the sale price. When you call, ask about our other threads on sale.
Posted by Picasa