Monday, May 02, 2011

Tabasco Needlepoint


I know I posted the Tabasco bottle with the oysters last week. But I also wanted to share some of the other Tabasco signs. Their are at least two different size needlepoint canvases of just the Tabasco bottle. I can imagine one of these finished as a spectacular pillow.

In addition, I love the graphic Tabasco brand in the needlepoint canvas on the left. I think it could make a great needlepoint pillow on a kitchen window seat. And of course, I still love the Tabasco bottle with the oysters. There is also a similar one with a Tabasco bottle with shrimp but I preferred the punch of this needlepoint.

So if you have responded to these positively, call quickly. We will be having a 20% sale on all in stock canvases from Tuesday through Saturday in honor of Mother's Day.

Posted by Picasa